Friday, May 25, 2012

Comedy And Other Stuff

Yesterday several comments came through, four I think, all saying pretty much the same things; nobody uses any of the parks in Aurora,
the fence is no big deal and further blah.blah,blah blithering nonsense.
I  instantly blankety-blanked them out .
So they were never seen.
This morning there's  a comment about deleting comments wholesale.
How would anyone know that without knowing they were made?
How would that be known without having made the comments?
It's like the two arsonists who blew themselves away  lighting a match  in an enclosed space to fumes they themselves created.
I also received an extended list of offenses from  the fifty years I've been involved in Aurora politics.Written by  the same bitter individual who claimed earlier, it's a shame my blogs have become so objectionable because she has always been a supporter and enjoyed reading them but not now no more.
Oh  yes and she added she thinks all  the anonymous are only one person. pretending to be many. 
Well, she would know about that alright.
 By the way, I received a copy of the permit for use of the park for three days and fee for the band shell. No reference is made to permission to erect a fence or lease space to vendors and food and beverage purveyors.
The Parks Bylaw says no person may erect a fence without the director's permission. Also,  the town has authority to contract food purveyors and the LCBO to license beer gardens.
Until I hear differently, I am assuming no such permission has been given.    .


No comments:

Post a Comment