Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Readership Is Rising

Comments are streaming in. I'm pleased more people are reading the blog. and  engaging in the discussion.

Sometimes I feel like a kid in the movie."Honey! I shrunk the kids"

If I was invisible, I wouldn't have the second problem to worry about.

I am a Councllor.

I am comfortable providing information that might not otherwise be available.

I believe you have a right to know everything I know, except for the obvious restriction that the town's business interest must be protected.

Privacy of staff is an equal imperative.

Opinions will naturally be formed.in the process. If you are inclined to be critical of staff, this blog is not the medium.

Politicians and others who bring themselves to the forefront, invite reaction. It goes with the territory.

Doesn't mean criticism of staff must be suppressed.

It just means it must be privately expressed. The Mayor and Councillors are your confidential  forum.

The blog provides information. I tell you what I think. I don't tell you what to think. I am glad you are listening.

Take it from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment