Monday, March 19, 2012

In Your Easter Bonnet

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Don't Fix Bayonets Yet":

Puzzle. Can someone please explain why when you drive along the St. John's Sideroad you see signage about the Marsh but the wooden fencing does not allow you even a glimpse of it? I had hoped to see the geese before facing the dentist

************
I wasn't on Council when the project was designed. I think it was anticipated  pedestrians would be using the board walk and watching for the birds.

I think the town contributed 2 million dollars for that and  safe passage for ducks  to move safely from one side of the marsh to the other.

I sometimes see people  with cameras looking  out over the marsh
but I don't  pass there very often. I have ssen blue herons rising slowly from the water and standing in the reeds but you do have to leave your car.

I think it would be a great place for an Easter Parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment