Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Fast And Furious Response

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "The Welcome Is Withdrawn.":

Evelyn...

I wrote this response and I take offense to your assumptions. I will remain anonymous but I can assure you of the following.

I am not staff at Church Street School. I am not staff at any Aurora-owned facility. I am not staff at any municipal facility. In fact, I work in a multi-national company that is traded on multiple stock markets and my office is in Peel Region.

I am however a tax payer in Aurora. I am engaging a member of council in a political dispute because as a member of council, you are obligated to hear all residents' concerns.

You clearly do not know how inappropriate it is for you to assume who someone is. It shows how out of touch with reality you are now. It shows how far the pendulum has swung in this bloody mess.

You only speak for a vocal minority that are still bitter that Phyllis Morris ran this Town for 4 years. I was not a supporter of her but I understand what has happened. Since the beginning of this term it has been your mandate and the sheep that follow you to rid the Town of everything she did.

You are long enough to read the mood of the community but I think that you need new glasses because you are not reading it for the ENTIRE community, just the wackos that follow this blog.

****************

Your fast and furious response does nothing to change my  perspective on this issue.

Whatever minority I speak for in this community. it is  larger  than yours.

So put that in your pipe and smoke your  brains out.

You clearly need something to chill..

No comments:

Post a Comment