Thursday, April 12, 2012

No Help Required

Something Fishy in Aurora has left a new comment on your post "The Play's The Thing":

Very nice comments by Ballard (aka RealAuroraGuy) in the York region article....

http://www.yorkregion.com/news/article/1334657--festival-organizers-disappointed

"Wow"

I am appalled at the actions of the rubes who live in Aurora. How shameful. If I was part of the St. Kitts organization, I would pack up my festival and move it to another town. Right away. Don't wait another minute. Aurora just isn't good enough to host this life-enriching event. To the St. Kitts' and Ms. Morton-Leonard, I say if you want help moving this festival, you just say the word. I'm certain there will be a line up of hundreds at your door to help get this festival out of Aurora and off to another town that would appreciate all the wonderful, selfless work that you do. That would show Aurora!
************

I haven't seen the paper yet.

Goodness Gracious !  Great Balls Of Fire ! Did he really say that?

It's an extreme sample of  political buffoonery. It could not have been anticipated let alone believed.

It's how a potential problem cant turn out not to be a problem at all.

Mayor Dawe can only benefit.

I used to think of  Mormac Duo as the gift that kept  on giving.

But this surpasses all. It is both priceless and matchless.

Ignorance of what Canadians expect from elected officials, and  arrogance that they know exactly how to  inveigle the masses.

No help  required to bring themselves down.

No comments:

Post a Comment