Thursday, April 19, 2012

Another Opinion.

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Here's Something":

okay... I am sure that Council approved the expenditure.

I think there was more deliverables from this than what you indicate - editorial license I guess.

You have to spend money to move forward. People complain that we are not moving forward. Can't have it both ways.

*******************

I thought I would just  post the information and  get some  reaction without  offering my own.

I'm not sure where the Visioning Statement  indicates forward moving action or any action at all.

It is positively turgid

If the purpose of the exercise was to satisfy complaints of not moving forward, of which I am unaware, I would appreciate re-assurance   the visioning statement doesn't actually set us back a century.

Maybe what we did was spend $80,000 for the appearance of moving forward. In my opinion. we  don't  even accomplish that.

No comments:

Post a Comment