Friday, April 13, 2012

A Click In Error

The comment below was last received in my in-box this morning. I clicked on delete in error. So I had to bring it back  out of the delete box.

I completely believe Councillor Ballard is capable of writing the blog entitled  "Real Aurora Guy. If he didn't he would say so. Everything I hear about it reconciles  with positions he takes at Council.

I think it's great that he reveals himself like that. Too bad he didn't do it before he was elected.

Ka-non thinks Councillor Ballard not would be "so dumb" as to write the post.

Au contraire,mon ami. Upon what do you base your evidence ?

KA-NON has left a new comment on your post "No Help Required": Evelyn,
 How can you (or your commenter) be sure that "RealAuroraGuy" is actually Cllr. Ballard?

People believe, perhaps rightly, that the original "AuroraGuy" was Cllr. Ballard. Whether or not that was true, this "RealAuroraGuy" is more likely to be an imposter.

This is a common ruse on Twitter, where anonymous people create handles that are close to the name of some famous person in order to make comical posts in someone elses name. Not to suggest that Cllr. Ballard is a "famous" person, but I have a feeling that this is just such an occasion.

I don't believe that it is possible that Cllr. Ballard would be so dumb as to make a posting like this when he is aware that people at least believe that he was the original "AuroraGuy", whether true or not.

A bit of skullduggery on the part of one of your posters I think Evelyn. Please don't allow yourself to be dragged into something so base.

No comments:

Post a Comment